♥loves God! ♥loves singing & acting & dancing ♥RIA<3 ♥always a DG baby ♥quadruple eyelids ♥aquarius/left-handed/happy-go-lucky ♥fav colours orange,pink & white ♥fetish for dresses ♥hates forgetting to wish people happybirthday ♥half English half Chinese ♥going gaga over ice-cream ♥only eats red & purple gummy bears ♥has a red phone & an orange ipod ♥doesn't mind letting her thoughts run wild the whole day ♥stars are more fascinating than the moon ♥can't use a laptop effectively w/o a mouse ♥obviously I am random ♥you can call me Tham/Thumb/Thamster ♥I don't bite
Now I'm looking for a reason why
you even set my world into motion
Thank you all for the most unforgettable and the sweetest memories.
Christmas party was spectacular. I'm kind of missing it now oh no. ): It was so much so much fun!!! ♥♥♥
Okay, next week is Christmasssss week:D I can't wait!
I HAVE TO SAY SORRY TO MY PRI SCHOOL FRIENDS FOR PANGSEH-ING YESTERDAY! I'LL PAY FOR THE WASTED MOVIE TICKET! I'M VERY SORRY! ):
I don't know what's with me & long john's. I'm eating & eating it and I don't know why. I'll be going out with Mummy later, I think we're going Central @ Clarke Quay. haha. It's looks unfinished & confusing la, seriously. But Mummy hasn't gone there. I ate subway last Sunday! It was yummylicious, so good.
Nana went back to Qifa to get her posting results. Her first choice is SCGS(: I wonder if she'll come to SC. But she said she won't really appeal if she doesn't get in. Aww.
Oh man I haven't gone to make a new pair of specs. My purple-pink one is crooked. hahah. And it's fugly. But on a happier note, Daddy & Mummy finally got me fortnight contacts! yessss. Yesterday I tried pointing my toes and suffered a double leg cramp. TWO TIMES OKAY! It was so painful! Wth. And actually I promised pics last Friday but I'm still in the midst of finding them so I'll hold on for that.
I haven't been onto facebook since forever. My facebook is deaddd. haha. I'm like too lazy to sign in. By the way, Hady Mirza is the ASIAN IDOL! Wow man. Honestly, didn't expect it but it's great that Singapore Idol won:D
But all good things come to an end): Now, it's just less than 15 days more. Shit, why am I dreading this?